The Asalkar Nursing Home’s mission: To Serve Society by providing Compassionate Quality Healthcare to those couples who intent to become parent.
Dr. Mahesh Asalkar is the Founder of ANH which fulfils his dream of building a world-class healthcare facility in India. Asalkar Nursing Home (ANH) is dream of Dr. Mahesh Asalkar who is devoted to his profession & service to society. ANH functions in a filmless and paperless digital environment, backed by cutting edge medical technology and IT resources. The aim is to create a centre of life where elements of nature augment the healing environment and offer holistic healthcare under one roof.
In keeping with the mission to serve society, ANH offers comprehensive healthcare facilities to all strata of society. Special provisions will be made for those unable to afford high medical costs.
Aim & Objectives
- To establish fully equipped hospital to treat various elements of women heath
- To set a maternity home a family welfare centre & the child care institutes
- To provide for research diagnosis & treatment for conditions affecting women’s reproductive health
- To acquire state of art equipment to treat various diseases’ effecting women’s health
- To arrange for lectures by experts from various medical streams
- To conduct camps to treat & serve for women’s health in the rural area
- To set up training setup for Nurses and Reformatory to caters ,widows, unwed mother,& discarded housewife
- To establish a fully equipped library of reference books on various aspects of women’s reproductive health
- To observe various cultural & religious events &undertake a project for women’s welfare
We offer Following Facilities for infertility:
- U.I :
- Natural cycle or nonstimulated cycle.
- Controlled stimulation or super ovulation cycle.
Source of semen(Two types)
- AIH- Artificial Insemination husband
- AID-Artificial Insemination Donor, where Husbond has no sperms.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Ovarian cyst operation & PCO Puncture
- Fallopian Tube surgery
- Fimbriolysis & audhesinonysis
- Fimbrial End canulation
- Biopsy in abdominal tuberculosis & malignancy
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Septan resection
- Ostia canulation